It's our pleasure to be of assistance!
Welcome to our dealer and distributor service portal. Completion of the form below is the first step in initiating support assistance, returns, and/or exchanges. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can best serve you.
iConnectivity RMA Policies:
- Any returns must be authorized by iConnectivity prior to shipment. Unauthorized returns will be either refused or sent back at the sender's cost.
- It is imperative that each faulty item be easily identifiable and labelled as to the nature of the defect and any other pertinent information.
- Each item must be individually packaged, preferably in the original retail packaging unless otherwise directed by iConnectivity
- Please include all documentation, case numbers, and RMA information supplied by iConnectivity with all correspondence and shipments.
- Please send faulty stock via recorded and insured courier
- Any items found either not-defective or easily repaired will be returned to the dealer/distributor at their cost
- Any import duties and taxes (VAT) are the responsibility of the dealer / distributor.
- iConnectivity reserves the right to charge you for any fees incurred at time of package receipt due to failure of proper return procedures.