• Capacitive touch display and control surface for all functions, with full metering (no control software needed).
• Onboard mixing, and direct monitoring for each input.• 2 XLR ¼” TRS combo analog inputs, each with individual +48V phantom power toggle and impedance switching.
• 2 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs.
• ¼” headphone output, switchable between monitoring main outs and independent
• 1 X 1 MIDI DIN in/out.
• High-resolution audio - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion.
• USB Audio 2.0 and USB MIDI 1.0 Class-Compliant.
• USB bus-powered (no wall power required).
• Ableton Live Lite software and a selection of loops and samples from Big Fish Audio are included when registering the device.
The features of ConnectAUDIO2/4 are patented and patent pending. See www.iConnectivity.com/patents for more information.
The features of ConnectAUDIO2/4 are patent pending. Product features are subject to change. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iConnectivity, iConnectMIDI, iConnectAUDIO, ConnectAUDIO and Audio passThru are trademarks of iKingdom Corp. Copyright (c) iKingdom Corp. 2017